STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
* Added: Option to hide unused pages. Go to the "task sort" screen and use the checkmark button in the bottom right.
New in Streaks 7:
* You can now create up to 24 tasks (4 pages of 6).
* You can now share your tasks with other Streaks users, so they can see your progress and encourage you to keep your streak going.
* To get started: after creating a task, go to the task edit screen and tap "Start Sharing".
* Each task can now have its own color.
* You can choose this when creating the task, or you can edit it later.
* Themes are now consistent with the dark themes from the iPhone app
* Gold theme is now supported in app (previously was only in some complication types)
* Complications now have an option to enable/disable both individual task and overall progress (depending on the position). This is controlled from the iPhone app.
OTHER NEW FEATURES
* Many new Health tasks
* Help section has been improved and expanded
* A shortcut to the Help section is now in the Settings bar
* Ability to create monthly tasks that only reset at the start of each month (only available when creating new tasks)
* More tasks can now be create as weekly tasks
* Ability to customize the "gold theme" rules
* Ability to set a different sound for partial completions
* Timer dot is now hidden if you don't use use the start/stop timer action button
* The "task list" Siri Shortcut now has a "pending tasks only" option
* The "tasks" widget now has an option to sort by "display order" instead of just "next task"
* New icons
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]