STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
* Fixes display issue when creating a week/month-long task
This update brings support for Live Activities and Dynamic Island.
Starting a timed task will begin the Live Activity. All timed tasks start a Live Activity by default, but you can toggle this off on a per-task basis from the task notifications screen.
ALSO IN THIS UPDATE:
* Added: Calendar widget (use the Statistics widget, then change the chart type to Calendar)
* Added: Dots lock screen widget can show individual task progress
* Added: Dots lock screen now has a wide version
* Added: Up Next screen now has option to show tasks in display order
* Added: Ability to add a task from the Up Next screen
* Added: Ability to set timer notifications on 30 second intervals
* Added: Release Notes page that shows new features in each update
* Added: Importer now shows additional details if .streaks/.csv file cannot be imported
* Changed: Category details screen now separates out archived tasks from active tasks
* Fixed: Issue that may prevent notifications from triggering when a timed task is started from Apple Watch
* Fixed: Issue where a task may reset in widgets at midnight, even if start of day is set to something other than midnight
Thank you for using Streaks. If you have any issue, feedback or comments, please contact [email protected]