Paperless Music is a powerful, easy to use music reader that manages all of your sheet music, guitar tabs, fake books, and scores. Enjoy the convenience of having your entire music library with you for any occasion.
Build and organize your library:
• Import PDF files from virtually anywhere, such as Files, iCloud, Safari, AirDrop, Mail, and document sources from other apps on your device like Dropbox.
• Import images from your photos and camera.
• Edit images with nondestructive cropping and adjustments for brightness, contrast, and saturation.
• Create collections for organizing groups of music. Collections can be used for just about anything, like grouping together music for a performance, or for making a virtual binder or book.
• Set the title, composer, genres, key, duration, track, web link, and notes for any music document.
• Set the title and tags for any collection.
• Filter and search to quickly find the music or collection you’re looking for.
• Search using Spotlight. Find and launch right into your music even when the app isn’t running.
Practice and perform:
• Turn pages by swiping left and right, by moving the slider at the bottom of the screen, or by jumping directly to a document within a collection.
• Turn pages directly within a document’s icon by swiping left and right.
• Optionally use a Bluetooth page turner, such as those from Coda Music Technologies, PageFlip, and AirTurn.
• Use the pencil and highlighter tools to write on your music.
• Add text with options for size, rotation, color, font, and justification.
• Drag and drop symbols to add fingerings, dynamics, accidentals, and more to your music.
• Add links to jump from one page to another, making it easy to follow repeats and jumps, with a configurable delay to help when your hands are busy.
• Use the low-latency metronome with options for sound, visuals, accent, and count off.
• View music in portrait or landscape mode. When in landscape, see two pages side-by-side or adjust the Landscape Zoom setting to view a single page at the desired size.
Share and archive:
• Share your music and collections with other Paperless Music users, with or without your annotations.
• Share music in native format to preserve all information, or share in PDF format for general sharing and printing.
• Archive your library to easily back up, restore, or transfer everything to another device.
• Experience the app in either light or dark mode. (Requires iPadOS 13 or later.)
• Adjust the text size in the Settings app to boost or shrink the size of text throughout the app.
• Learn more about the app by reading the help guide, accessible from the app’s home screen.
• Use split screen to view another app alongside.
• Aside from importing music and playing back tracks from remote sources, no network access is required throughout the app, allowing you to perform in any environment.
Paperless Music has no ads, no in-app purchases, and no subscriptions. No accounts are required.
• Import music from the camera using the iPadOS document scanner, which supports advanced features like skew correction, conversion to black & white or grayscale, image rotation, a multiple scan workflow, and more.
• Select multiple photos at once when adding images to music.
• Export a collection as a single PDF file.
• Choose the filename or the original title when importing a PDF.
• Search within the list of music when viewing a large collection.
• Fixed an issue with the appearance of Edit Delay in dark mode.
• If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support from the app’s home screen.