Contacts Journal CRM is an app that will transform your business, professional and personal relationships!
With Contacts Journal, you can:
- keep track of conversations for each contact, so you’re prepared for the next meeting
- set reminders and followups for future meetings
- create Custom Fields to expand the profile of your contacts
- attach images, files, or scanned documents that are relevant to the contact or meeting
- see your contacts on a Map view, to easily navigate your surroundings
- visualize and categorize your contacts list, with support for Contact Tags, Groups and Filters
- quickly send personalized emails with Email Templates
Contacts Journal is an intuitive and easy-to-use CRM system, as well as being packed with power-features; so it can function just as easily as a ‘business tool’ as well as a ‘personal CRM’. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet – use Contacts Journal CRM to track your interactions with the people who matter.
LOGS, TODOS AND FILES
Keep track of important activities for each contact: keep notes for each meeting with Logs; create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos; attach images and documents with Files.
Extend the app by defining and creating your own custom fields, and attaching custom data for each contact.
MAP YOUR CONTACTS
Your contacts’ addresses are automatically geo-coded and placed on the Map view. You can also color-code the pins for each contact.
Add color-coded Tags to easily categorize and visualize your contacts list
You can quickly import your contacts from the Contacts app, or from a CSV / Excel file. Your contacts data will automatically sync with the Contacts app
Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly, but with a personal touch
Send email to groups of contacts. This also works with email “templates”, so each group member can have their own personalized email.
Run Contacts Journal actions from the Shortcuts app. You can also use shortcuts from the Services menu to copy text from other apps and add it into Contacts Journal without opening the app!
SEAMLESS, AUTOMATIC SYNCING
Enable the CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between the Contacts Journal app on iOS and Mac, using your iCloud account. Works great when offline as well!
GREAT FOR PRIVACY
No account signup needed! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
• Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
• Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
• Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal for Teams subscription is available through the Contacts Journal iOS app. You can use the Mac app to join an existing team that you created yourself, or were invited to.
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• professionals like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• anyone who wants to improve upon their professional or personal relationships
• Contacts Journal for iOS is sold separately
• Try out our Lite version of Contacts Journal Mac app to see if it fits your need; now available from our website www.contactsjournal.com
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]
[NEW in 3.3.11]:
- Fixed "All Contacts" filter showing archived contacts
- Fixed warning message when deleting contacts
[NEW in 3.3.10]:
- Fixed performance issue for some devices
- Fixed a bug where changing the sort or display order wasn't working
- Fixed a bug with some emails losing their formatting when sent to Mail app.
[NEW in 3.3.0]
- Improved Notifications
- Custom Repeat Intervals
- External Email Attachments
Hope you enjoy the updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
Also, please consider supporting us by leaving a review in the App Store, and recommending us to your friends and colleagues.