Infinity Monitor provides a shortcut for the mouse cursor thus it makes it faster for the cursor to move throughout the monitor. Once reached the edge of the screen Infinity Monitor allows the mouse cursor to get back from the opposite side of the monitor, so you don’t have to move all the way back.
This function is extremely useful for those who use the trackpad on their laptop, in particular for those who work with multiple monitors and also for peoples affected by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
● Everything is manageable from the menu bar icon on the top right.
● It is possible to choose which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate to preserve the 'Hot Corners' function.
● Enable/disable with One Click on Menu Bar Item using Secondary Click.
● Set the Keyboard Shortcut you prefer to Enable/Disable Infinity Monitor without clicks.
● Keep holding CTRL + ALT + CMD to enable the function only temporarily.
Notice: using multimonitors, actually the monitors should be in horizontal sequence only.
Support: feedbacks, bugs and infos: [email protected]
● Bugfix for Mojave
● Minor improvements