Control your computer using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Save money on the dedicated remote control that costs more, but offers fewer features.
Turn your iPhone/iPad into a full-featured remote control, with keyboard and mouse, that works from anywhere at your home or office, even without a direct line of sight.
It doesn't matter if your desktop or laptop computer is hooked to a big-screen TV or projector, or even if it's in another room - you can have full control of it, after super easy setup, using a friendly interface, in seconds.
The widget offers quick access to media controls for popular apps and websites. And the watch app enables you to control your Mac from your wrist, so you don't even have to reach for your phone. But that's not all - you can integrate your computer into your smart home using Siri Shortcuts, and control your Mac using your voice.
- Volume & media playback control keypads
- Keyboard & mouse
- System actions
- Launch & quit apps
- Live view of your computer display
- Open websites in your default/specific browser
- Control AirPlay (Mac only)
- Control microphone volume (Mac only)
- Schedule system, custom and app actions
- Siri shortcuts for system, custom, and app actions
- Store with control keypads for popular media player apps and streaming websites
- Create custom control keypads for apps & websites
- Add custom actions using the system scripting language (AppleScript/PowerShell)
- History of connected devices
- Wake On LAN
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
- Over 1,300,000 downloads
- More than 20,000 positive ratings
- Around 7,000 support tickets
- LIFEHACKER: "This iOS app lets me control nearly every aspect of my Mac from my iPhone or iPad"
- MACSTORIES: "Remote for Mac is perfect for controlling a Mac that serves as a media center"
- MACOBSERVER: "This setup gives me full control of my Mac in the palm of my hand from anywhere in my house"
- CULT OF MAC: "Remote for Mac adds the convenience that we expect from our devices in the 21st century."
- TECHRADAR: "If you’ve a headless Mac you need to command – or just one elsewhere in your home you can’t be bothered actually walking over to – this app is first-rate stuff"
- IMORE: "Remote Control for Mac covers a lot of bases. If you've got a Mac somewhere in your house that you use for media management, Remote Control for Mac is a must-have"
- IGEEKSBLOG: "Wow!! the app does indeed think about user’s every need."
* [FIX] Crash when choosing button color in the keypad editor
* [FIX] Restore favorites for system actions
* [FIX] Other minor UI issues