Professional document management for iOS, with bulk rename, backup and sync tasks. Edit your documents in-place, stream your media files and connect to over 20 different network and cloud storage locations.
“Maximize the potential of what you can do with files on iOS” - Cult of Mac
“FileBrowser remains the best option” - MacStories
Direct and secure file access to your computers, servers and other storage devices on home or corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
- Access file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Bi-directional automatic sync of network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Backup local files to a network file server or cloud storage
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- Pro photographer XMP sidecar file support for rating images
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
Office App Integration
- No more copying of documents between apps
- Launch an Office app to edit a network document in-place.
- Changes are automatically saved to the original document
- Scan documents or images direct to multi page PDF
- Automatic colour and perspective correction of scanned documents
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Conform to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser Professional uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing) to connect to:
- NAS drives
- Windows File Servers (including Windows Server Clusters)
Access local storage
- USB Drives
- SD Cards
- Folders of other apps
- iCloud Drive folders of other apps
- iOS Photo Library
You can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- Dropbox (including Dropbox for Business)
- Backblaze B2
- Amazon S3
- Digital Ocean
- FileBase S3
- iDrive Cloud S3
- Wasabi S3
- WebDAV servers
- FTP/FTPS servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email [email protected]. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
New Features & Enhancements
* Enter Select Mode with keyboard shortcut Cmd-Option-A.
* New menu options to create Sync/Backup tasks from root folder.
* Add support for AVIF/JXL images.
* MDM setting 'openDocumentsMaximised' for document viewer.
* Fix background sync options switch alignment.
* Fix rename dialog size to show multi rename options.
* Fix Sync Task removing local content if remote folder is inaccessible.
* Fix disabling Files App/Network Folders showing Edit In Place.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data. We also don't require you to create an account or register an email address with us.