It’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game by Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on the Ellen show, and is one of the best games to play with friends!
Love playing charades games? Heads Up! is just that, a fun twist on charades! From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents - guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, including fun game decks like Harry Potter, Friends, and Marvel, or create a category all your own!
How to play Heads Up:
Pick a card deck category - check! One player holds the phone to their glorious forehead like a headband, and 3, 2, 1! Go! Guess the words on the screen as your friends excitedly shout out clues. Got an answer right? Ding! Tilt your head down and keep on ruling this guessing game, you genius! Can’t guess what it is? Don’t stress! Just tilt your head up and skip to a new catch phrase. So get your head on straight, and enjoy one of the best party games!
Cool Game Features:
- A fun game for friends, family game night, or to play with hundreds of players at once!
- Draw a new game card simply by tilting your phone!
- Guess what! You can keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook
- Like to play games on zoom? Take your Heads Up game online
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
Card Decks include:
- And lots more!
Game night fans, your new favorite charades app is here!
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Embedded webview is needed to display the opened hyperlink to the Privacy Center
Why can’t you trust atoms? Because they make up everything! This build contains support for challenge words for "Heads Up!" – optimizing your next game night! Happy playing!