SCALABLE VECTOR GRAPHICS (SVG) EDITOR.
VISIT PROJECT WEBSITE FOR AN ONLINE DEMO ->
SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
• Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
• Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Pixabay integration with over a million free stock photos and vector assets
• Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• Manual guides, smart guides and grid
• Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
• Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
• Chromium-based rendering engine
• SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
• Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
• SVG sprites editing support
** This project is in active development with new features added each month. If you are missing something or you found a bug, please let me know by sending an email to [email protected] **
- Update the app icon to follow the latest macOS HIG
- Downgrade Electron runtime to the last stable version that did not crash on macOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra)