RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports or CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- bug fixes and optimizations