The best way to become more knowledgeable about coding and development.
Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional, StackTrace provides the ideal experience for exploring the expert community at Stack Overflow.
☆ Jeff Atwood, co-founder of Stack Exchange, says "If you have an iPad and use Stack Overflow -- get StackTrace, it's seriously amazingly good."
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Browse almost 3 million programming questions and the community's most definitive answers.
BEAUTIFUL TABLET-OPTIMIZED READING
Retina resolution and a user-interface optimized for reading on your iPad's screen. This is programming knowledge as it was meant to be read.
Questions that you mark as favorites can be read offline or saved for later. Don't have the time when you find it? Favorite it and come back later!
- Access to almost 3 million programming questions (growing daily!) across every imaginable language and concept
- No need for a user account! Open the app and start learning immediately
- Subscribe to specific tags that interest you or browse the entire Q/A network
- Robust search of questions and answers
- Syntax highlighting of code samples within questions and answers
- Full-screen zoom of code blocks and images
- Share questions and code snippets via email
- Touch-optimized browsing including swipe to navigate and a continuous question list
NOTE: Content is read-only as the Stack Exchange API does not yet support writes. You can easily answer a question by clicking the "forward" button within a question and selecting "View on Site".