The best interactive app for learning musculoskeletal anatomy.
AnatomyMapp® combines an empowering collection of study tools for the popular Trail Guide to the Body—a best-selling musculoskeletal anatomy textbook—into a single interactive app! It's great for not only reinforcing your textbook learning but also for studying while on the bus, having a snack, or pretty much wherever you have your phone.
AnatomyMapp® includes information from all 362 Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards; questions from the Trail Guide to the Body Student Workbook; and easy search and bookmarking capabilities:
• Test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by (1) answering multiple choice question (muscle cards only); (2) locating specific structures; or (3) identifying actions, origins, insertions, and nerve innervations (AOIN).
• Bookmark specific cards to review later and use enhanced navigation features for bookmarked cards.
• Apply the easy search function to choose all cards or only cards you’ve bookmarked.
• Find additional information in the Trail Guide to the Body textbook with page references on each card.
• Zoom into cards to enhance your view of the illustrations.
• Learn correct pronunciation using the app’s audio pronunciation.
Designed to be viewed in portrait mode.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we’d like to hear from you at [email protected]
More than 2,000 manual therapy programs have chosen Trail Guide to the Body products for their students. The textbook is sold in nearly 40 countries.
AnatomyMapp® is a registered trademark of Books of Discovery. Learn more at booksofdiscovery.com.
Small fixes and updates.