Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 12, 13
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
▪ Edit /etc/hosts (only inside WebSSH app of course :)
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
Folks, WebSSH Pro now supports ECDSA and ED25519 keys!
- Support for ECDSA and ED25519 (issue #5)
- Fixing white terminal (issue #17)
- Fixing tunnel crash (issue #18)
- Fixing no colors on terminal (issue #24)