Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 500 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
• 30+ additional poses
• Technical fixes
NEW POSES ADDED
3) Reverse Corpse with Prayer Hands
4) Rock the Baby
5) Balancing Three Legged Downward-Facing Dog with Hip Opener
6) Elephant Trunk
7) Seated Hip Opener
8) Foot Behind the Head I
9) Moon Bird
10) Foot Behind the Head II
11) Both Feet Behind the Head I
12) Both Feet Behind the Head II
13) Sage Gheranda's
14) One Legged Scorpion Handstand
15) Shoelace with Eagle Arms
16) Shoelace Forward Bend with Eagle Arms
17) Shoelace with Twist
18) Locust III
19) Lord of the Fishes
21) Side Plank with Foot Behind the Head
22) One Legged Upward Plank
23) Half Bow
24) One Legged Scorpion
25) Revolved Seated Forward Bend
26) Revolved Seated Hand to Big Toe
27) Seated Compass
28) Supported Bridge
29) One Legged Supported Bridge
30) Standing Foot Behind the Head
31) Standing Foot Behind the Head Forward Bend
32) Supine Foot Behind the Head
33) Revolved Wide Legged Forward Bend
34) Side Wide Legged Forward Bend
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!