Private Contact is an application to manage on Mac an always encrypted address book to keep your contacts really private and protect your privacy.
• Any document is protected by a password you decide. Only you can read the content
• It works in a way you already know, a list of contact to select in a Master and Details interface
• Selecting a contact you can see and edit details
• You can have a list of categories, any category has a custom colored label
• Assigning a category to any contact you can better organize search sort view your contacts
• You can filter by category, contents, or both.
• Private Contacts is document based, you can have more then one list of contacts for separate purposes
• You can select a document to be opened by default launching the application
• At any document opening the correct password must be provided to open the document
• No way to know the content of any Private Contact document without the right password
• Private Contact uses the powerful rock solid AES•256 algorithm, to encrypt data.
• AES•256 Encode/Decode is provided by the modern Apple Common Crypto, all macOS native.
• If you need it, instant lock with a click
• Contact can be sorted and filtered by content and category
• Master and details interface to easily browse your contacts
• Data can be imported inside Private Contact from your standard Apple Contacts of from CSV or TSV files
• Data can be exported to text files in CSV, TSV, HTML or Custom format, even using your own custom tags
• Includes an embedded PDF user guide
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
• Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
• Merge all documents in a window
• Full screen
• Autosave Versions
• Automatic resume
• Tags in finder
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Light Mode and Dark Mode compatible
• Runs on macOS 10.10 and successive
• Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
• Universal format for Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac
• Bug fix