More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or combine search criteria to really drill into your data
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
• Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only). Supports Quicken's Standard, Voucher, and Wallet templates.
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac and Quicken for Mac 2015 and later
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (look under the Entry menu or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: https://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: https://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: https://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to [email protected]. We're happy to help!
• Prevents a crash that might happen as CheckBook Pro is launching.
• Tightens up OFX/QFX imports so they’ll work even when a file is missing account information.
• Includes the usual minor user interface fixes and adjustments.