Advanced Binaural Brainwave Entrainment developed specifically for neuro athletic training. Features 7 Multi-Stage Binaural Programs developed from the ground up for athletes.
This app is unlike any other brainwave entrainment application. Other brainwave and binaural beat applications use only a single brainwave frequency and carrier signal. The Progressive Brainwave Entrainment algorithms developed for this app use a series of brainwave programs, multiple frequencies and carrier waves to gently bring your brainwave frequencies to your desired state using a more natural and effective frequency progression.
*** Advanced Features ***
- Multiple Brainwave programs each specially designed to boost physical and mental performance.
- Multiple ambient background sounds to choose from.
- Adjustable Brainwave Intensity - The intensity of the brainwaves can be adjusted independently of the ambient background sound. This allows you to set the brainwave volume to your comfort level. The application will also save your preference for future use.
- Adjustable ambient background volume.
- Visual timer countdown indicator.
- Automatic saving of preferred brainwave entrainment program and ambient background sounds.
- Ability to create your own custom time option.
Warning: Do not use this app while driving or operating machinery.
Thanks for making the BrainWave Series the Top-Ranked Binaural Apps in the App Store for 11 Years! * This update improves UI responsiveness to different screen sizes. * Headphones/Earbuds must be worn for Binaural Tones to be Effective. * To combine Brainwaves and Audio from Another App use the "Other App" or "Ambience + Other" option for the Background Mode in Background Settings.
* Added the ability to play and pause audio using Remote Controls *only* when using Brainwaves with the "Ambience Only" background mode. In modes that allow other audio apps or iTunes Music to be playing these controls will only affect iTunes or the other app. This is because in modes where our app allows other audio to play that other app becomes the "Now Playing" app--and there can be only one "Now Playing" app on iOS.
* If the audio stops when the app is backgrounded or the screen locks please restart the device with a full shutdown as this is the result of low RAM memory which causes iOS to suspend background audio.