7 Advanced Binaural Dream Induction Programs in One App! Dream Inducer combines soothing ambient sounds with powerful binaural sequences to synchronize your brainwaves with frequencies associated with 7 different levels of dreaming. * Universal iOS App for iPhone/Pad * Headphones or Earbuds must be worn for binaural tones to be effective.
* Each program includes a sleep induction phase and then introduces progressively higher frequency Alpha, Beta, and Theta dream sequences to stimulate increasingly vivid dreams.
* To combine Brainwaves and Ambience with Audio from Another App use the 'Ambience + Other App' background mode.
* To use just Brainwaves and Audio from Another App use the "Other App" option for the Background Mode.
** How Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Works **
Through the process of brainwave entrainment human brainwave frequencies can be synchronized with a frequency associated with a target mental state. These Brainwave frequencies are too low for the human ear to hear, however, these low-frequencies can be perceived by the human brain if two different audible frequencies are played separately into each ear with headphones or earbuds. For example, the human ear can't directly perceive the 2 Hz Delta-wave frequency associated with deep sleep, but if you wear headphones with one side playing a 135 Hz tone and the other playing a 137 Hz tone your brain will perceive the 2 Hz difference between those frequencies as a periodic beat. As you listen, your brainwaves will begin to match that frequency, inducing the associated mental state.
Dream Inducer improves upon basic binaural techniques by layering multiple signals and then assembling these into sequences of programs that combine to create extremely unique experiences.
Thanks for making the BrainWave Series the Top-Ranked Brainwave Entrainment Apps in the App Store for 11 Years! * This update improves UI responsiveness to different screen sizes. * Headphones/Earbuds must be worn for Binaural Tones to be Effective.
* To combine Brainwaves and Audio from Another App use the "Other App" or "Ambience + Other" option for the Background Mode in Background Settings.
* If the audio stops when the app is backgrounded or the screen locks please restart the device with a full shutdown as this is the result of low RAM memory which causes iOS to suspend background audio.