Remote Mouse™ transforms your mobile phone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control for your computer. It mimics the functions of a wireless mouse, keyboard, and touchpad, and also offers various specialized control panels such as Media Remote, Application Switcher, Cross-device clipboard, and Web Browsing Remote, which enable you to perform specific operations more efficiently. The small features, designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations, will delight you.
As it was featured on CNET, Mashable, and Product Hunt, Remote Mouse is considered one of the most sophisticated and user-friendly computer remote apps. It has been used by over 20 million users worldwide.
Whether you're watching a movie online, giving a presentation, or shutting down your computer with one click, nothing can be more convenient than having a mobile phone remote at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that allows you to move the mouse cursor with a gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports speech recognition
• Supports sending various shortcuts
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
• Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote: Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint, and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote: Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutting down, sleeping, restarting, and logging off
• Cross-device clipboard
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set a password for the connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
To Get Started
1. Visit https://www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer helper.
2. Install and run the computer server.
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth as your computer.
If you're a macOS user, you may need to grant access to Remote Mouse. You can refer to this video (https://youtu.be/8LJbtv42i44) for guidance.
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Fixed some minor issues.
Added Norwegian language support.