The Best Collection of Charles Perrault's Fairy Tales with full text search!!!
Now you can use the application on iPad in full screen!
The application has become a universal! You can use it on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
Charles Perrault was a French author who laid foundations for a new literary genre, the fairy tale, and whose best known tales, offered as if they were pre-existing folk tales.
Perrault's most famous stories are still in print today and have been made into operas, ballets (e.g., Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty), plays, musicals, and films, both live-action and animation.
To simplify Charles Perrault's Fairy Tales the application supports full text search within all included texts. This is very useful when you need to find a quote or information on a particular subject but don't know where you should looking for.
THIS APPLICATION CONSISTS OF SUCH FAIRY TALES:
- Cinderella or the little glass slipper;
- The Sleeping Beauty in the Woods;
- Little Thumb;
- The Master Cat, or Puss in Boots;
- Riquet of the Tuft;
- Blue Beard;
- The Fairy.
These narratives were written and published on a yearly basis during or just after the actual campaigns, as a sort of "dispatches from the front". Apparently simple and direct in style—to the point that Caesar's Commentarii are commonly studied by first and second year Latin students—they are in fact highly sophisticated and subtly slanted advertisements for his political agenda, aimed most particularly at the middle-brow readership of minor aristocrats in Rome, Italy, and the provinces.
- Searchable concordance, search the complete works easily;
- Text resizer with a choice of 12 sizes;
- Automatically remembers last page viewed for each work;
- Option to double-tap page down or scroll;
- Landscape mode hides menu bar for maximum reading area.
- modified item "About"