DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.
This app is not to be confused with our free app "Essential Skeleton" - this app is a pro version with pins detailing the boney landmarks.
***** Chosen as one of Apple’s top five iPhone & iPad medical apps of 2011.
***** Listed in the App Store’s Top 10 for the Anatomical Reference Category.
***** GOLD award winner of the Web Health Awards.
***** WINNER of the best Medical app – The Appys, 2012.
***** SKELETON SYSTEM PRO III was featured in Apple's iPad TV ad ‘Learn’.
***** Skeletal System Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
"Skeletal System Pro III contains a wealth of information which the average medical student and physician will find intrinsically useful...Excellent clear visuals and detailed 3D model."
"Ideal for health care students and possibly even for surgical preparation"
– Top Ortho Apps
"The user interface of Skeleton System Pro III is incredibly interactive, and constantly displays several hints regarding how to navigate the app and ultimately get more out of using it."
– Know Your Apps
“Skeletal System Pro is a simple and accurate app of the human skeletal system. It contains a comprehensive list of bones and landmarks that are rendered in rich 3D graphics.”
– Medical App Journal
"The images really are stunning when seen on the iPad."
– Clinical journal of Sports Medicine Blog.
SKELETAL SYSTEM PRO III’ TOP FEATURES ARE:
- Over 600 bone landmarks labeled
- 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 94 animations of every movement of each articulation (flexion, extension, etc.)
- 596 audio pronunciations, for every label.
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
The Skeletal System Pro III - includes the most in depth 3D skeleton ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut and get superior/inferior views all with the simple stroke of the finger.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the skeletal system to their patients or students, helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Skeleton System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process:
Latest iOS compatibility.
Dear customer, this application will no longer be part of our product offerings in the near future. The app will continue to function normally, but we will no longer issue updates for future iOS releases. As an organization, we always want to point our resources in the right direction and keep developing the ground-breaking technologies our customer love. Sometimes, this means reassessing certain offerings. We hope you will continue to support us in our quest to Transform Medical Learning and engage with us with your thoughts at [email protected] For a free trial of our flag platform, Complete Anatomy, visit: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/complete-anatomy-2021/id1054948424.