With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 500 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
What's New in Version 11.0.1
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 11.0.0
• 30+ additional poses
• Technical fixes
NEW POSES ADDED
3) Reverse Corpse with Prayer Hands
4) Rock the Baby
5) Balancing Three Legged Downward-Facing Dog with Hip Opener
6) Elephant Trunk
7) Seated Hip Opener
8) Foot Behind the Head I
9) Moon Bird
10) Foot Behind the Head II
11) Both Feet Behind the Head I
12) Both Feet Behind the Head II
13) Sage Gheranda's
14) One Legged Scorpion Handstand
15) Shoelace with Eagle Arms
16) Shoelace Forward Bend with Eagle Arms
17) Shoelace with Twist
18) Locust III
19) Lord of the Fishes
21) Side Plank with Foot Behind the Head
22) One Legged Upward Plank
23) Half Bow
24) One Legged Scorpion
25) Revolved Seated Forward Bend
26) Revolved Seated Hand to Big Toe
27) Seated Compass
28) Supported Bridge
29) One Legged Supported Bridge
30) Standing Foot Behind the Head
31) Standing Foot Behind the Head Forward Bend
32) Supine Foot Behind the Head
33) Revolved Wide Legged Forward Bend
34) Side Wide Legged Forward Bend
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!