Use the power of Wolfram's computational intelligence to answer your questions. Building on 35+ years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha is the world's definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains—with more continually added—Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in Apple's Siri assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
Use Wolfram|Alpha to compute the following and much more:
• Identify a plane: "Flights overhead"
• Find out weather: "Weather last New Year's"
• Get information on movies: "Movies with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock"
• Get financial insight: "APPL vs. MSFT"
• Calculate units and measurements: "Seconds in a nanocentury"
• Get trivia answers: "Number of tennis balls that can fit in a Boeing 747"
• Find nutritional information: "Whopper vs. Big Mac"
• Get fitness information: "Running calculator"
• Have fun: "Tell me a joke"
Become a Wolfram|Alpha Pro member to unlock additional features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription fees are $9.99 per month or up to $59.99 per year depending on your plan. You can manage your Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription by visiting the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
- Bug fixes