RADIO, YOUR WAY
Listen to all the live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio you love, from around the world—all on the TuneIn app.
TuneIn Pro is a special version of the TuneIn app that, for a one-time fee, removes visual display ads and pre-roll commercials that normally play before content begins.
ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
• News: Stay informed with 24/7 news from local, national, and global sources, including CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, NPR, and BBC.
• Sports: Listen to live NFL, NHL, and college games, anywhere you go, plus local, national, and global sports talk stations. And, get instant gametime notifications and customized listening when you pick your teams on the app.
• Music: Find tunes for any mood with exclusive music channels, including Today's Hits, Classic Rock Hits, and Country Roads.
• Podcasts: Follow your passions and stream your favorite podcasts.
• Radio: Stream your more than 100,000 AM, FM, and internet radio stations broadcasting from 197 countries.
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH TUNEIN PREMIUM
Sign up for the optional TuneIn Premium plan to hear:
• Live Sports: Never miss a moment with live home radio broadcasts of every NFL and NHL game, plus college football and basketball.
• News with Fewer Ad Breaks: Keep up with breaking news with fewer ad breaks from CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio and MSNBC.
• Commercial-Free Music: Enjoy curated music stations, nonstop with no ads.
• Fewer Ads: Hear 100,000+ radio stations with fewer ads and commercial breaks.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE TUNEIN APP
1. NEWS FROM ALL SIDES
Experience live 24/7 news from CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio plus local stations and podcasts.
2. UNRIVALED LIVE SPORTS & SPORTS TALK
Fuel your fandom with live play-by-play of NFL, NHL, and college football and basketball. Plus, hear news, analysis, and fan discussions from sports talk stations like ESPN Radio and talkSPORT. And, receive gametime notifications and customized content when you pick your favorite teams on the app. Plus, listen to podcasts covering your football, baseball, basketball, and hockey obsession from every angle.
3. MUSIC FOR EVERY MOOD
Listen to the perfect music for every moment with TuneIn's exclusive, curated stations. Or listen to local stations and programs from the best AM/FM channels in the world. You now also have access to your favorite iHeartRadio stations from across the country, including POWER 105 in New York, KISS FM in Los Angeles, 98.1 The Breeze in San Francisco, and more.
4. PODCASTS FOR ANY PASSION
From trending chart-toppers to niche favorites, follow shows like RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know, and TED Radio Hour, and top-rated hits like NPR's Up First, NYT's The Daily, Wow in the World, and more.
5. LISTEN WHEREVER YOU ARE
In addition to the mobile and desktop app, TuneIn is available for free on hundreds of connected devices, including Apple Watch, CarPlay, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Alexa, Sonos, Bose, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Subscribe to TuneIn Radio Premium through the free app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
TuneIn uses Nielsen measurement software which allows you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about Nielsen's products and your privacy, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's new with this release:
• College Basketball is back on Premium! Listen to the biggest games from your favorite teams all season long.
• Bug fixes that improve the performance of the app.
Share your experience by writing a review in the App Store. For technical help, please email [email protected]