Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid and many more. This paid version of Solitaire City® is completely advert free, contains no In-App Purchases, no tracking and doesn't collect any analytics data. Your privacy is important to us! If you've played thousands of games with the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics and customizations will now be automatically transferred to this paid version so there's no excuse not to upgrade now! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with tablet enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and detailed HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Automatically transfers your scores and statistics from the free version
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) You can either drag cards onto other cards or use the new Tap to Move feature - tap on a card to highlight it grey and then tap where you want it to move to. You can turn Tap to Move off from the Solitaire City Settings screen if you always drag cards.
3) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
Try our other games "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
1) Now works on macOS Silicon devices.
2) The font size has been increased.
3) You can now adjust or mute the sound effects volume when you pause the game.
4) The volume slider on the Settings screen now becomes grayed out when sound effects are turned off to avoid confusion when the sound stops working.
1) If you turned off Game Center in Settings then other random text in Settings would be grayed out.
2) The Demon card layout has been moved further down the screen so that when you touch a foundation to reveal the base card, it doesn’t get covered by the buttons at the top of the screen anymore.