In Magic Research, you are the headmaster of a newly-created institution of Magic with one goal: to learn as much as possible about this power and get enough fame to be able to compete, and win, the prestigious competition of schools: the Tournament of Magic. But what will you discover along the way?
* Cast over a hundred different spells with various effects
* Research magic in various magical schools to discover new, surprising ways to use this power
* Accumulate resources and build the school campus
* Manage a team of researchers and apprentices to lead your school to fame
* Discover tons of hidden new features - when will you unlock the next one?
* Find over six dozen secret storylines with permanent, game-altering effects
* Restart the game and make faster progress each time with retirement bonuses
* Optimized both for iPhone and iPad
* No ads!
This is the full, complete game. You can transfer save data from the demo by using the Export / Import Save feature available in both the demo and in the full game.
New features and changes:
- Show the last loaded Apprentice loadout in the Exploration Loadouts tab
- Add new configuration settings to try to improve performance in the Exploration screen
- Improve time tracking on Stats
- 1 new high-level equipment
- Add setting in Options to override the UI color
- Accessibility: Add "Exploration Log Tab" as a hidden button to close all tabs and reveal the Exploration Log
- Accessibility: Add heading at the top of Exploration Log for ease of navigation
- Accessibility: Functionality to pause and resume Exploration should now be available without Magic Tap
- Accessibility (Small screens only): Add "Resources" heading to the bottom resource viewer for ease of navigation and clarity
- Fix Dark Armor and Dark Robe not decreasing HP / sec
- Fix reward of Building Stasis not showing up correctly when retiring
- Explicitly disable RTL (right-to-left) on the app as it only supports English and it breaks the UI
- Fix loading a loadout in Exploration not updating the UI on Apprentices
- Limit the size of the inventory grid further on Exploration to make scrolling more feasible on certain devices
- Fix button auto-press not working for using certain consumable items without cooldown
- Other small bug fixes
- Several balance changes, mostly to the late and post-game