Darker is an Safari extension that helps you quickly turn the screen (browser) to dark at night time.
The main features are:
- pply dark mode to various web sites
- Enable night shift - yellow tint that helps your eyes
- Make web pages easier to read
- Read comfortable in night
- Save battery power
-- HOW TO SETUP --
1. Please open the app and click the button on the welcome screen. This will take you to the Settings screen. Then tap Safari (for iPad, check left pane) > Extensions > Darker, then tap the switch to turn it on.
2: On the same screen, tap All Websites > Allow to grant permission to run Darker's extension on Safari on all websites. Now you're all set!
Note: You can tap the "Manage Extensions" icon in your Safari address bar to access the Darker settings.
Note: Safari may display a notice saying that the extension can read your sensitive information and browsing history. This is a general reminder that appears with every extension. Darker will never read or collect any of your personal information such as passwords or credit card numbers. It's completely safe to use. You have my word!
The extension will work on Safari for iOS/iPadOS version 15.0 and above.
• The Darker extension requires access to the websites you visit to analyze the existing style of the page and to override it with Darker's dark style.
• Darker never collects your browsing data. The only data Darker ‘collects’ are your settings, and those will never leave your device.
This new version includes:
- Bug fixing