Capture. Create. Connect.
TechSmith Snagit is a powerful screen capture and recording tool that makes it easier than ever to collect and share information. With intuitive editing features and access to a library of templates, anyone can transform simple captures into professional-quality images, GIFs, and videos.
Share information like never before
Snagit lets you quickly capture your screen and camera at the same time and instantly share your video anywhere. Give status updates, deliver feedback, or demonstrate a process without a meeting, call, or long email.
Bring your ideas to life
Adding context to your screen captures is a breeze with Snagit's full suite of easy-to-use editing tools. Redact sensitive information, rearrange objects, and even draw on your screen while you record a video.
Work and share from anywhere
Snagit's cloud library helps you keep your captures organized and accessible from multiple devices. Instantly share your images, videos, and GIFs via the apps you already use every day.
One-click share a link
Create video from images
Encourage team conversation
• Automatically apply unsaved cuts when combining videos.
• Added the ability to duplicate objects. Hold the option key while dragging, or control+click the object and select Duplicate.
• Added message to clarify sign-in progress.
• Improved Automatic Scrolling Capture compatibility with newest versions of macOS.
• Improved responsiveness when editing large image captures.
• Reduced SnagitHelper (Capture) CPU usage when Snagit is running in the menu bar.
• Fixed Library thumbnails of edited videos to update correctly.
• Fixed an issue where capturing under specific circumstances resulted in a "The operation could not be completed" error.
• Fixed an issue to remember the selected Paper Size after closing and reopening Snagit Editor.
• Prevented the software key selection window from appearing when there are no keys in the account for the current version.