Camtasia is the go-to video solution for creating professional-looking software demonstrations, product tutorials, online lessons, and recorded presentations- no video experience needed. Pre-built video templates help you create the videos you need with ease. Record your screen, import PowerPoint presentations, or add video footage you already have. Then edit, add effects with drag-and-drop ease, and share out your videos with anyone. With so many easy to use features and effects, you’ll be creating polished videos in no time.
● Camtasia makes it simple to record and create professional-looking videos on Windows and Mac
● Camtasia is quick to learn. You don’t need a big budget or fancy video editing skills. Simply choose a template or just start recording your screen, then add a few effects
● Whether you have experience or this is your first time making a video, we’ve got tutorials, how-tos and support to help you make a high-quality video
● With Camtasia, you can make videos from start to finish in hours, not days
● Camtasia is the fastest way to go from idea to video, no experience needed.
Record screen and webcam
Capture crisp, clear video and audio from your desktop. Record a webcam to add a personal touch to your video.
Whether you’re working on your own or with a team, Camtasia’s video templates speed up the creation process and dramatically reduce editing time. Use pre-built templates or create your own.
Camtasia gives you pre-made animations that are simple to customize. Effects add professionalism and polish to your videos with drag-and-drop functionality.
Camtasia includes video assets that can be quickly edited to match your specific branding or style.
Music and audio
Choose from Camtasia’s library of royalty-free music and sound effects. Record and edit voiceover and other sounds to get the perfect audio for your video.
Titles, annotations, and callouts
Grab attention in your videos with eye-catching titles, annotations, effects and more.
Zoom, pan, and animate
Use zoom in, zoom out, and pan animations to show just what you want in your screen recordings.
• Fixed an issue where scaled cursors may appear blurry.
• Improve timeline editing performance.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.