Easily create and publish your content with the most powerful capture and editing software. Simultaneous screen, camera and mic recording, a customizable title library, video filters and multi-app recording allow you
to quickly produce professional videos for any audience. Save your masterpiece for nearly any device, or send to social media, websites or the cloud with a few clicks.
Sharing stories on education, gaming, business, hobbies and more has never been easier or faster!
New Features in ScreenFlow 10
- Title Library
We now have an integrated lower third and full screen title library with animations so you never have to build these elements yourself. The library is free and customizable, and what's even better is that everything
can be done within the ScreenFlow app to save you time and remove the need for additional 3rd party software.
- Simultaneous Screen, Camera and Mic Recording No other screen recording software offers this
Record virtually anything on or attached to your computer – yes, we mean virtually anything. With ScreenFlow 10 you can record multiple cameras, microphones and screens simultaneously, plus iPhones® and iPads® for
nearly limitless possibilities.
- Multi App Recording No other screen recording software offers this
Want to record independent audio from multiple apps at the same time? Done. No need to redo everything if a notification accidentally comes through, just edit it out. We’ve also added a new low latency mode for
users of Digital Audio Workstation software enabling power-user workflows.
- Video Filters
We've re-implemented color effects presets, re-coloring and more. Whether you use our built-in options, import your own Cube® look-up table or use options from a 3rd party, make every video reflect your brand and elevate
- Automatic Background Remover
Don’t have a green screen? Not a problem. ScreenFlow 10 comes with a state-of-the-art automatic Background Removal filter, powered by advanced machine learning algorithms and is optimized for Apple’s M1 Neural Engine.
- Archive Storage
Let’s say you record 2 hours of video but edit it down to 30 minutes. With other software, the full two hours would still remain on your disk taking up valuable storage space. With ScreenFlow 10 we provide a destructive
archive option so we’ll only store what’s being used in the final recording.
- Major Performance Enhancements
ScreenFlow 10 is packed full of behind-the-scenes improvements to make sure your ScreenFlow experience is the best it can be. Up to 250% smaller camera recording at the same quality as ScreenFlow 9, up to 75% less CPU
usage during camera recording, up to 300% faster thumbnail creation on the ScreenFlow timeline and up to 66% faster export on Apple Silicon hardware are just a few of the ways ScreenFlow 10 is the best ScreenFlow yet.
- Even More To Love
ScreenFlow 10 has many improvements, including a new UI for Big Sur, a customizable toolbar for all documents, updated preferences layout, mouse pointer path smoothing when screen recording, playback canvas contextual
clicking and enhanced settings for more rapid editing, ability to override system dark/light themes, and more!
ScreenFlow contains an in-app purchase*.
*Subscription length 1 year from date of purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the MAS equivalent price to $79.99 USD unless auto-renew is
turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Trial of the service is unavailable. The Stock Media Library may be browsed without a purchase but may not be used in a project. Remaining subscription time from a prior license cannot be transferred.
– Added a Cancel button on the file locater screen
– Added ability for Style Presets and Key Bindings to transfer when upgrading to a new version
– Restored Bump, Twirl, Pinch, and Vortex Distortion filters
– Restored Mask to Alpha filter
– Added 1440p (2560x1440) document preset and renamed 4k preset to 4k UHD
– Prevent app crashing when closing window while thumbnails are in flight
– Runtime error when deactivating channel 2 of an audio track after splitting
– Stopping long Zoom recordings causes a recording unexpectedly terminated error message to appear
– PNG MOV files from the Stock Media Library are now supported
– Timeline duration calculation wrong when document is opened
– Typo in the metadata section of the Media Library
– Blade tool affecting the timeline behavior when making a split
– UI issue for pop out menus that appear in the Filters panel