Publicly showcase your vaccination records and track views by simply publishing a picture of your vaccination record card that is taken directly from your iPhone camera after choosing a unique VaccinationRecords.org/ URL extension.
Current features and functions include.
1. Quickly capture the image of your Vaccination Record Card.
2. Immediately help you crop the image just captured.
3. Choose a custom available username.
4. Publish to VaccinationRecords.org/username
5. TRACK VIEWS
6. SELFIE - Show the world the face behind the vaccination!
7. Write about your Vaccination Experience! Then edit, add, change, or delete whenever wherever instantly!
The PIN option feature allows users to add and manage a PIN code that could be set as required to view the vaccination image URL when shared.
Users are able to change or remove the PIN code at any time quickly and easily right from the Vaccinated App.
In this update we also made the image display view larger.