GREECE’S BEST is an ideal travel guide to this captivating country with its abundant and glorious beaches and many world-class cultural sights. Written by a pro-author it explores key DESTINATIONS; suggests ITINERARIES; details SIGHTS; then suggests great spots to EAT. All content (100+ points of interest/160+ pics) is original and independent; no recommendations are ads!
GREECE’S BEST starts with essential TRIP-PLANNING information and an overview of key REGIONS and DESTINATIONS so you can decide where to stay.
A hand-crafted ITINERARIES section then offers first-timers a good way to start exploring its key city Athens, as well as recommending a few insider’s TOURS of the capital.
Or, if say you’ve just want to find, say, the very best BEACHES, or are keen to explore GREEK HISTORY, you might just dive straight into info on these in the INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES section. Other categories here include ART, HIKING and KIDS & FAMILIES.
Finally the app details a few good places to EAT & DRINK near many key sights and even gives you a run down of SHOPS & SHOPPING to help you find that perfect souvenir.
APP FEATURE: TRIP ESSENTIALS
Key before-you-go information, including:
• Information & Media
• Seasons, Festivals & Events
APP FEATURE: DESTINATIONS
The lowdown on all key parts of the country
• Central Greece
• Greek Islands
• Northern Greece
APP FEATURE: ITINERARIES & TOURS
To organise your time:
• Athens In-A-Day
APP FEATURE: INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Backgrounders and practical advice on:
• Kids & Families
APP FEATURE: EAT, DRINK, SHOP & MORE
Listings, backgrounders and recommendations:
• Cafés & Coffee
• Shops & Shopping
APP FEATURES: TECHNICAL
• One-click website LINKS.
• One-click PHONE CALLS (on phones).
• NAVIGATE quickly using the app's global search; its internal hyperlinks, and its many images.
• LOCATION info (using your device's GPS).
• Detailed MAPS and the ability to ADD YOUR OWN markers.
• Save and share FAVOURITES.
• Easily CONTACT the author.
• AUTHOR: Rebecca Hall has lived in Greece for over a decade and has been a travel writer for about as long. She’s co-written guidebooks to the country and a host of articles for print and online magazines, travel websites, hotel reviews and inflight magazines. She's also published a semi-autobiographical novel “Girl Gone Greek” about her experiences in Greece and keeps her fans entertained with her website and blog lifebeyondbordersblog.com.
• ICON GRAPHIC: iSAW [email protected]
REVIEWS AND RATINGS
Reviews and ratings are like gold dust to small developers like us, if you like the app please go back into the app store, find it and leave a review or just a rating. It really helps us. Thanks.