If you have a disability that makes it difficult or impossible to click your mouse, Nimble Click can help. Nimble Click helps click your mouse for you at a set rate. You can even use a custom keyboard shortcut to click for you. You can choose between a variety of options to help customize your clicks and assist with your task.
- Choose between left or right clicks.
- Play a sound after every automatic click.
- Start and stop Nimble Click by choosing your own keyboard shortcut.
- Automatically click between 1 and 50 times per second or minute.
- Changes appearance when macOS switches to Dark Mode.
- Minor fixes for macOS Monterey.
- Fixes click slow-down that some users have been experiencing.