Self-publish podcasts, appcasts, and standard RSS feeds with Feeder.
- Feeder makes it easy to create and update your podcast, and ensures everything meets the Apple Podcasts requirements
- Preview podcast episodes as they’ll appear in the Podcasts app
- See serials listed by season and episode, along with trailers and bonuses, as in the Podcasts app
- Publish feeds and media files to different servers with a single click
- Redirect media file URLs through your preferred analytics service
- Download your existing feed to move to Feeder
- No lock-in: if you control your feed, you can use the service providers that suit you, and always move to another without losing subscribers
- Edit your feeds on all your Macs with iCloud
- Collaborate on feeds with other Feeder users with iCloud
- Schedule items to be published
- HTML editing and preview
- Write descriptions using Markdown
- Templates and auto-completion to save time
- Feeder can publish using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV and file export
- Search the items in the feed, including by date
- Cross-post items to a blog when publishing
- Feeder 4 is completely updated for macOS Big Sur and built for Apple silicon
FOR APP DEVELOPERS AND ADVANCED USERS:
- Create Sparkle appcasts that automatically generate DSA and edDSA signatures
- Preview release notes as they’ll appear in the Sparkle update panel
- Feeder is fully scriptable for creating, editing and publishing feeds, and can run a script or Automator workflow after a feed is published
- The Podcast preview has been updated to handle the reduced number of tags now allowed by Apple Podcasts, improve the HTML conversion, and reflect how newlines in the HTML are displayed.
- When using Automatic Line Breaks in the editor, newlines are no longer preserved in the converted HTML to improve compatibility with Apple Podcasts. Existing items will be updated when v4.0.9 is first run.
- Fixed an issue where an autodetected blog title could be formatted incorrectly when it contains non-Latin characters.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to create a subfolder would not work.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an enclosure file is modified.