Hunt enemy convoys, battle destroyers, attack land bases, and shoot down aircraft in this long-awaited sequel to the best-selling "Crash Dive".
Take command of a Gato-class submarine prowling the South Pacific in search of enemy shipping to sink.
Sneak past the destroyers and torpedo the transports, or surface and engage the sub-chasers in a duel with your deck gun.
When the enemy planes come in on a strafing run, man your AA guns to take them down!
Evade the hunting escorts before they can crush you with their depth charges.
* Smoothly blends a submarine simulator with arcade action.
* Provides the tools for both stealth and offense; you decide how aggressive you want to be.
* Full day/night cycle and wide range of weather conditions affect visibility and weapons.
* Crew health and location-based damage affects the performance of your sub.
* Optional crew management and detailed damage control (or let the computer take care of that for you).
* Lengthy campaign mode.
* Random mission generator for deep replayability.
* Both randomly-generated maps and real-world locales including the Solomon Islands, Philippines, Sea of Japan, and more!
* Moddable game files if you feel like hacking.
• Displayed torpedo count is now for ALL torpedoes, including those already loaded into tubes
• At Sim difficulty, torpedoes are no longer shared between bow/aft torpedo rooms (moddable)
• Show final score/stats on completion of Campaign
• Added button to expand/collapse all crewman cards in Management view
• Improved sorting of crewman cards in Management view
• Changed periscope button to make control more clear
• Modding: Added multi-line text box to modding editor
• Modding: Added ability to edit Campaign missions
• Fixed bug where thermocline was being set too deep (mod values were ignored)
• Fixed crewman skill progression bar hidden by default in Mouse UI mode
• Fixed bug where game could hang when Save & Exiting from first Campaign mission