Walletry is a simple app to help you track your daily expenses and your subscriptions. You can add your daily transactions and categorize them by adding many categories and customize them also you can get notifications for transactions due date and attach photos in your transactions and include your location too.
Also, you can get reports for your spending and your transactions in the charts section, and track your weekly transactions and everything you need.
You can create your own budget to save your money and make it ( Daily / Weekly / Monthly ) and you will get notifications to remind you when it will renew and how you spend your money and the remaining in your budget.
The settings section lets you customize everything you need like change app accent color, app gradient colors, app icon, and your wallet theme also we care very well about your security. so you can lock and unlock your app using ( FaceID / Touch ID ) and many settings you will need.
All your data synced with your iCloud account so if you signed in on any device like your iPhone / iPad / Mac you will find all your data synced and continue where you left. also, you can delete all your data if you need this with only one click in the settings section.
Wallety is supporting the Universal Purchase so once you buy it you can download it on any other device with your Apple ID.
Walletry is developed and designed to make your life easier and helps you to track your daily expenses so your feedback is very appreciated and will help us to make Walletry great and more helpful.
We are listening to all of your wonderful feedback, and this release has many new updates to make Walletry better and better and this update includes some new features and many fixes. Here's what's new in this update:
• Added: Templates, You can now add any recurrence transaction with one click.
• Added: New Wallet sections to manage everything ( Account, Transactions, Categories, Templates, Subscription).
• Added: New charts like categories and monthly summary ( more charts coming soon).
• Added: Export all your data ( transactions, accounts, categories, subscription ) to a CSV file.
• Added: Duplicate transactions.
• Added: New section for categories in the wallet tab.
• Added: List transactions by category.
• Added: New design for the bottom tab bar to be more clear.
• Added: General search for transactions.
• Added: New UI for the navigation bar.
• Added: Ability to reset the app to default settings.
• Added: Ability to filter account transactions by the date range and transactions filter also you can now search in account transactions.
• Added: Date picker and filter options in accounts.
• Improved: Transactions tab to be one section with all options to filter them.
• Improved: Preview account to show more accurate details.
• Improved: Change the app language.
• Improved: Some components UI in the app.
• Improved: The App UI Size on small devices like iPhone 12 Mini.
• Fixed: Save button at the bottom in creating new subcategory sheet.
• Fixed: All supported languages localization.
• Fixed: Horizontal padding.
• Fixed: Old Charts and currencies.
• Fixed: Current balance in accounts preview.
• Fixed: App design and font sizes on small devices like iPhone SE and iPhone 12 Mini.
• Fixed: The issue when choosing the default account for any subscription.
• Fixed: Walletry logo in launch screen.
• Fixed: Cards sizes on iPad Size.
- Walletry 2.6.0 for macOS will be available soon.
Please let us know how you are enjoying the app by leaving us a review or submitting feedback in the app settings.
Also, feel free to report anything wrong or misspelling in the localization to my direct mail ([email protected]) also you can suggest any new language. Thank you!
Email: [email protected]