***Listen to your Baby’s Heartbeat with HEADSET or EARBUDS!***
Have a magical experience with your baby even before birth! Your baby can listen to your sounds on a daily basis. How about listening to your baby’s heartbeat and sounds as well? The app uses the latest iOS audio engineering techniques to get a laser focus on heartbeat sound frequency and amplify this sound.
-HOW DOES IT WORK?-
The app is built to pick up on human (fetal or adult) heartbeats. Once you find the heartbeat live, you can use the recorder to record and share the heartbeat.
LISTEN =>> RECORD =>> SAVE AND SHARE…it’s that simple!
AUDIO ENHANCEMENT The app has an auto-configuration of audio frequency manipulation settings already built into the code. All you have to do is JUST PRESS THE BUTTON and follow the instructions. Now you don’t have any annoying and difficult to understand graphic equalizers or other audio settings to deal with.
RECORD AND SHARE
After you find your baby’s heartbeat in LISTEN mode….just press RECORD…when you are finished, just press FINISH! That’s it! After you press FINISH you can SAVE and SHARE your baby heartbeat recordings!
There is a tutorial in the app should you need to review it.
There are some extra tips in the app as well. Have any tips you would like to add? Just shoot us an email(address below)!
HOW DO I USE IT?
1) SILENCE: You need complete silence in order to find and find and hear the heartbeat.
2) POSITION: Your baby needs to be in the right position to be able to pick up a heartbeat. You might have to wait until your baby moves.
3) DETECTION: The best advice we can give is to be sure you have plenty of time.
NOTE 1: This is simply an app for bonding purposes with your baby and is not a medical device. You must be around 20 weeks + pregnant to be able to hear your baby’s heartbeat. Before 20 weeks the baby’s heart is too small to detect a heartbeat. It is ideal to use the app after 30+ weeks of gestation.
CAUTION: It is best to use the app on an empty stomach (you don’t want to pick up on stomach noises).
At this point, you cannot use the built-in microphone on your iPhone to listen to your baby’s heartbeat. You can only use a wired headset microphone or a wireless headphone microphone.
- Adjusted audio settings.
- Totally removed ads.
- All in-app purchases have been removed.
- Made the tutorial and app-flow a bit easier to understand.
- Added an audio-route change alert in case users change from headset/or wireless while the app is open.
Previously, this was causing the app to crash.
- Fixed a few other small bugs.