iSTB allows you to watch IPTV from MAC address based providers which use Stalker Middleware and providers using the Xtream Codes API.
**Please use the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported**
**Some providers are not supported**
- Add/remove unlimited portals
- Connect to multiple portals at once with profile groups
- Search genres by name
- Search channels by name
- Add channels to a favorites list
- Full electronic programming guide or EPG (dependent on your provider)
- View VOD content (dependent on your provider)
- Catch up on past programs (dependent on your provider)
- Watch VOD with subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Resuming of VOD and catch up content
- Play audio in background
- Watch multiple streams at once with Multi View (dependent on your provider)
- Play picture in picture (supported devices)
- Cast to TV (May not work with all providers. Requires VLC app to be installed and a Chromecast.)
- Watch content in portrait or landscape
- Dark theme
- And more!
- This app works with MAC address & Xtream Codes based IPTV providers and M3U playlists only. Download the iSTB Lite app to check if your provider is supported.
- You will need a valid subscription with an IPTV provider to watch content. This app does not offer any video or audio content itself.
- All content is provided by your IPTV provider. If you have any questions or problems regarding the content or your subscription, please contact your IPTV provider directly.
- You will need an active internet connection to watch content. Data charges may apply. Please check with your internet provider directly.
- Added persisting of VOD sort order
- Added ability to catch up from EPG for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists (dependent on provider)
- Improved EPG loading times for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists
- Fixed an issue with incorrect EPG time zone offset for Xtream Codes & remote M3U playlists - may require resetting any manually set EPG offset in profile preferences
- Fixed an issue with forced landscape not working on iOS 16
- Fixed some UI issues and made some UI improvements