The new AXIS iPad app enables full interaction with AXIS Image Management ophthalmic PACS system. Clinicians have freedom to review patient images securely and easily straight from their iPad.
Gain full functionality of AXIS Image Management from your iPad, including:
- Quickly display today’s patients or search for a specific patient
- Review of any imaging modality
- Individual and comparative slice-by-slice OCT scan review
- Side-by-side image viewing
- Auto align and overlay of color, FA, red-free, and ICG fundus images
- Creation and review of image montages
- Individual and trending visual fields reports
- Optos review mode with red and green channel separation
- Full palette of annotation tools, including text, drawing, and measurements
- Image zoom capabilities
- Ability to take external photos with iPad and upload directly to AXIS
- Full array image adjustments including brightness, contrast, and gamma
- Multiview and proofsheet views
- Responsive screen layout for ease of viewing and use of touchscreen
- Full iPad Retina Display support
- EHR integration
AXIS Image Management is the leading browser-based ophthalmic PACS system offering connectivity to nearly any ophthalmic imaging device, analytical tools to help drive clinical decision-making, scalability and flexibility to meet needs of all size practices, ability to host on-premise or in the cloud, data security, and ease of administration.
Please Note: The AXIS iPad app requires an active AXIS Image Management system (version 5 or above) installed at user’s clinic and valid login credentials in order to use. Additionally, the iPad app only works on networks to which the instance of AXIS Image Management is available.
Indication for Use: Storage, management, and display of patient data, diagnostic data, videos, and images from computerized ophthalmic diagnostic imaging devices.
Allowed Http protocol in Axis settings