You're out to dinner. You're trying to stay off your phone. The waiter delivers your meal, and it looks amazing. You're trying to lose weight though, by not eating carbs.
Can you have that many mushrooms? Are beans high in carbs?
You just went for a hike. You haven't eaten all day. You remember mostly what is high in carbs, but could you just loosen the rules a tad and have an Apple without blowing out ketosis?
This is just a simple quick lookup App.
There are a ton of keto, carb, diet, calorie Apps out there, but I wanted one where I could just check an ingredient quickly. The other Apps make you add it to a meal, or add it to a diet plan, or track calories and fiber. I just wanted to see Net Carbs.
It has foods -> serving sizes -> carbs in grams.
You can Favorite foods if you'd like, for the day, or the meal, and add them up mentally, and have an idea that way of how you're doing, or save Favorites that you like to look up regularly for however long you'd like, and then quickly access them again on the 3rd tab in the App.
Please feel free to send in suggestions, or edits.
I hope you find the App useful.
- Contact tab: displaying the version in use, for the best support and communications experience.
- minor fix: “Latest” button on the Contact tab now correctly redirects to the Lists screen rather than adding an entry to the history
- minor redesign: search and navigation
- The data endpoint the App uses is now cached, which improves performance significantly
- hearting an item as a Favorite now shows it as such on the main screen as well as on the Favorites screen