9to5Mac says “NeuralCam is not just the best iPhone camera app for night shots, but it is head-and-shoulders above the other apps.”
NeuralCam NightMode is the best night mode camera app featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / BGR / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker.
NeuralCam NightMode is your best choice for night mode photography. It's powered by a groundbreaking AI solution running on your device, allowing you to shoot vivid, brighter and clearer images in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
NeuralCam NightMode helps you shoot:
- Beautiful photos in the dark
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
- Ultra-Wide landscapes at night
- NightMode on all iPhone cameras (telephoto, wide, ultrawide, selfie)
- Manual controls over White Balance & Exposure
- Auto/Manual Focus
- Tripod Mode
- Gentle Torch - so you can light up your scene a bit if needed, in very low light
- Photo Format (HEIC/JPEG/TIFF)
- Resolution Selector
- Grid options
- Shutter Sound toggle
- Mirrored Selfies
- Shooting Mode selector - select the number of frames or leave it on Auto for optimized day/night results
- AI Brightening selector - after you take a photo, select your Brightening mode. "OFF" is the unbrightened photo, while the other 4 modes are AI-powered brightening options.
- The app works with iPhone 6 and newer devices (6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, SE, 11, 11 Pro, 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max)
- Selfie camera is not supported for iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
- Max Resolution support for all iPhones except the ones without a neural engine or sufficient amount of memory (iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus 7, 8).
• bug fixes and performance improvements