GraphicConverter 11 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing, converting and renaming images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 11 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 11 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like Exif, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 11 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 11 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 11:
Record and Save Macros
If you find yourself using and reusing certain functions repeatedly, you can now save time by easily recording those steps so they can later be applied to other files.
RAW images are much easier to edit. That’s particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider – images remain clear, with no gray haze as with many JPEG images. When opening RAW files, you can control exposure, contrast, and color correction. You can even reduce picture noise with six different controllers.
Want to know what pictures and documents are contained in an archive file? A double-click is all you need: GraphicConverter temporarily reveals its contents (or re-locks those contents for you). Because this is GraphicConverter, we support every archive format under the sun – not just Zip but a dozen others, including TAR and TGZ.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily elongated or scrunched. With the new wide-angle equalization function in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
Do you need a gradient, like for a background in a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors.
Tint your shots with two colors, turning them into duotone images for an enchanted look. GraphicConverter can tint lighter shades in one color and darker shades in a different color.
And much more…
• GPS: GPX export of waypoints
• File: Browse Flat: Multiple Folders
• IPTC/XMP metadata:XMP Specifics:Copy ACDSee Tags into standard XMP Tags
• Convert & Modify: Conversion from GEM to PDF (vectors)
• Batch Action: Launch Application after Execution
• Effect: Trapezoid Correction
• Faces menu:XMP Faces/Regions: Rotate left/right
• Exif: Exif specifics: Copy AVI date to matching MP4/MOV files
• Exif: Exif specifics: Copy IPTC/XMP to Image Description, Artist, Copyright
• import of JPEG-LS (*.jls)
• import of Dicom with JPEG-LS compression
• Flickr upload: option convert to sRGB
• improved CR3 Exif support
• improved feedback upon changing rating or label in the browser thumbnail area
• Exif: Set userdefined Exif date - option to exclude Exif Datetime digitized
• Browser: Summary: display of GPS items
• improved performance of Adjust command in fast mode
• improved text codepage support in GEM import
• sorting of faces database
• added relative move option to move folders
• support and option for saving depth data back into HEIC
• Browser: Search with sub options can ignore top search term
• Browser:Drop area context menu: export to movie
• Reverse geocoding can use Apple as option
• abr imported of version 10 and uncompressed variant
• insert text batch: random text from text file option