Meet Apple Music Stats, a beautiful way to view your all-time Apple Music listening stats.
(we do not collect any data from you whatsoever, only you can see your stats)
Highlights of Stats:
• Total hours spent listening to music
• Year in Review
• Share-ables for your top songs
• Seasonal Playlists
• Your Top 100 Artists
• Your Top 100 Albums
• Your Top 100 Songs
• A trip down "Memory Lane"
In "Top 100 Artists" you can see...
• how many times you've played the artist
• the first song you ever played from that artist
• the date you added that artist to your library
• every album released by the artist
In "Top 100 Albums" & "Top 100 Songs" you can see how many times you've played an album/song and actually play the songs right inside Stats.
Under Memory Lane you can see...
• Stuck at home: your top songs of the summer
• Flashback: listen to all the music you've ever added that day
• At a Glance: get an overview (by the month) of everything you've added to your library
DISCLAIMER: This is for Apple Music subscribers and iTunes users only. The app will be empty if you have no listening data.
- All new seasonal playlists
- Bug fixes
- All new album detail
- New album share-ables
- Share your top artist, top album, and top song
- Bug fixes