A Bristol native, graffiti artist Banksy has acquired worldwide fame for his thought provoking and satirical street art, and several original pieces remain in various locations around the city.
The Bristol Tour Map of Banksy is an interactive guide around the remaining Banksy artwork in Bristol; pinpointing your location and providing directions to all artwork sites! With background information, photos, location markers and Google Maps navigation directions all built in, this is the only guide you need to discover Banksy artwork in Bristol!
Featuring over ten of the most well-known and central artwork pieces, spanning the City Centre, Harbourside, Park Street and beyond, this app is the perfect accompaniment for an absorbing stroll around central Bristol.
Our unique interactive guide is designed for usage on the move; making it easy for you to see your location in relation to artwork sites, and even enables you to launch navigation directions direct from the app!
Key app features include:
ALL BANKSY’S IN BRISTOL 2021
• All 14 locations checked and updated for 2021
• Newest Banksy ‘Aaachoo’ just added!
• Discover hidden earliest remaining Banksy ‘Blowpop’
• Interactive geolocation map – pinpointing all Banksy artwork and the distance from location
• Navigate by the nearest artwork to you (and updated in real time as you move)
• Complete navigation directions (walking, public transport and driving) to all locations
• Easily navigate and discover artwork when on the move
• Background history and photos on all 14 Bristol artworks
Further reading links to articles of interest
• Sight spotting tips – to assist you with spotting pieces when you are at artwork locations!
• No internet connection required to view location information and pictures!
• Save your favourite locations for easy future reference
Various performance and bug fixes.