Cast any online video to your TV.
iWebTV™ works with Chromecast + Roku + Apple TV (4th Gen) + Fire TV, as well as smart TVs powered by Roku or Chromecast.
*** Feature Highlights ***
• HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device)
• Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spammy popups, search from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history etc...
• Subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library
• Live streams support
• Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
• Binge-ready: queue up several videos, and enjoy.
• Set your own home page, bookmark web page or videos.
• Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
• 2 advanced privacy modes: anonymous & private session
iWebTV actually plays the video on your media player which results in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen.
* Excluding video formats not compatible with iOS (flash)
** Most video sites should work great, however if you are experiencing issues casting from your favorite site, send us a quick note from the app's menu > feedback. We add support for video sites every day, and the most-often requested web sites get fast-tracked priority.
*** The following TV brands have one or more products compatible with iWebTV - Sony, Sharp, Philips, TCL, Vestel, RCA, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, Magnavox, Polaroid (look for "Roku Smart TV", "Chromecast buit-in", "Google Cast Ready")
iWebTV™ is a trademark of Swishly Inc
iWebTV offers a variety of upgrades, one of which are subscription-based. You will not have a need for these subscriptions unless you are casting videos to a Chromecast device. As a disclosure to all however, a description is provided below:
"Proxy Streaming for Chromecast" $0.99/month or $9.99/year
• Workaround for Chromecast jumping backward/forward when playing adaptative video streams
• Performance improvement with video detection