Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
** Featured on MacStories, 9to5Mac, Cult of Mac, iDownloadBlog, iMore, and more. **
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic yet highly customizable UI.
• For Apple Music & iTunes Library.
‣ Supports Apple Music Search, Browse, For You & Radio.
‣ Non-subscribers can search & browse the Apple Music catalog and play 30s preview for all available songs.
• Use Drag & Drop to add one or more items to Up Next, Play, or Shuffle.
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• List & Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from, like Cover Flow.
• 40 App icon choices.
• Sort and Group.
‣ Sort by Recently Played/Added, Year, Rating, Play Count, and more.
‣ Group Playlists & Genres into Albums, Artists, Composers, etc.
• Smart Rules ‣ Filter, Sort & Limit.
• Last.fm support.
‣ The ability to scrobble is included with your purchase.
‣ Advanced features require an additional one-time fee.
• Music.app is required for Marvis to function.
• Due to iOS restrictions, it's not possible to delete items from your library or playlists via Marvis.
• Swipe Actions on list rows.
‣ Swipe from right-to-left on list rows to add to play next/last in the queue.
• New Apple Music Sections
‣ Recently Played Songs with data coming from Apple Music Web APIs.
‣ City Charts.
‣ Radio Station Genres.
‣ Live Radio Stations.
‣ Personal Radio Stations.
• New Metadata for Collections (Albums, Artists, and more).
‣ Last Played (Less Recent)
‣ Last Played (Recent) (formerly Last Played) metadata chooses the most recently played date from a collection's tracks, however, the new Last Played (Less Recent) selects the least recently played date.
‣ One of the use cases for this metadata is to let you create a section of albums that you want to listen to but haven't yet. So, you can add the "Last Played (Less Recent) is empty" rule, and the album will stay on the list as long as all of the album's songs haven't been played.
• Super Advanced Settings: A new settings section in Advanced Settings.
‣ When we have as many settings as there are in Marvis, it gets difficult to manage them, and name them in a way that they're concise and self-explanatory. But it's always a challenging task to correctly group settings and give them a name. Having too many settings on a single page also get overwhelming, and that's why when some of you request a setting, we don't add those to the main settings because we feel it only caters to a very small audience and will end up overwhelming others.
‣ This is why we've added Super Advanced Settings, where the settings won't necessarily cater to everyone, won't require us to worry about naming them, and won't need users to revisit too often.
‣ One of the first new settings there is "Navigation Bar Large Titles" which lets you disable large navigation bar titles.
‣ In the future, we'll add more settings to this page.
• Redesigned Add/Manage buttons.
‣ Also added keyboard shortcuts to open the add/manage pages.
• Bug Fixes and improvements.