DailyBill is a simple and elegant expense tracker to help you track your expenses, income.
The app can helps you to keep your daily expense and or income tracked. The whole app contains only one single view and you can manage your personal finance with tap and swipe gestures. In this main view it shows sum of your expense and income, as long as a line bar to indicate the weekly status of current week.
- Super easy and simple to enter data anytime, anywhere.
- View your spending tendencies graphically.
- View statistics by simply entering the data.
- Set up sub-categories and main categories as necessary.
- Manage all your accounts at once.
- Check weekly, monthly, and annual statistics.
- Use calendar view.
- Use budget planning features to plan weekly, monthly, and annual budgets.
- Change the start date of the month.
- Sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad) and see the same numbers on all devices
- Head to the Today view in Notification Center and add DailyBill Today
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Multiple themes you can choose and support iOS dark mode
- Passcode/TouchID/FaceID unlock
- DailyBill follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
DailyBill Pro Subscription is an auto-renewing subscription. It’s available for monthly period.
USD$0.99 monthly, named as: Month Member.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
DailyBill is a life-loving Apple developer who develops independently in his spare time.
Like it? Please support me by rating this app.
Questions and suggestions? Don't hesitate to drop in any feedback.
--- Email me at [email protected]
fix some bugs