CREATE LIFE ON MARS
Lead a corporation and launch ambitious Mars terraforming projects. Direct massive construction works, manage and use your resources, create cities, forests and oceans, and set rewards and objectives to win the game!
In Terraforming Mars, place your cards on the board and use them wisely:
- Achieve a high Terraform Rating, by increasing the temperature and oxygen level or creating oceans... Make the planet habitable for future generations!
- Get Victory Points by building cities, infrastructure and other ambitious projects.
- But watch out! Rival corporations will try to slow you down... That's a nice forest you planted there... It'd be a shame if an asteroid crashed right on it.
Will you be able to lead humanity into a new era? The terraforming race begins now!
• The official adaptation of Jacob Fryxelius' famous board game.
• Mars for all: Play against the computer or challenge up to 5 players in multiplayer mode, online or offline.
• Game variant: Try the rules of the Corporate Era for a more complex game. With the addition of new cards, including 2 new corporations, focused on economy and technology, you will discover one of the most strategic variants of the game!
• Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging Solo mode on the (red) planet.
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Find all the latest news for Terraforming Mars on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
- Advanced Ecosystems #135/Viral Enhancer #74 issues fixed.
- Bonus heat production, bonus oxygen, bonus ocean issues fixed.
- Clicking on “Cards in hand” when playing Prelude cards is disabled, to prevent UI superposition.
- Going back to the main menu won’t cause freezes anymore.
- Urbanized Area #120 is not playable anymore when no tile is compatible.
- Cases of desynchronisation when a player reaches 0 on the timer have been fixed.
- When joining a lobby, it’s now possible to write in the chat.
- When global parameters are maxed, actions that are raising them and only that are now disabled.