Perfect for medical students!
Your pocket sized x-ray reference tool. Gain confidence in x-ray interpretation with this complete atlas of radiographic anatomy, large collection of normal reference studies, and cases that include diagnoses, management and follow-up studies.
Download for unlimited access to...
• A complete radiographic atlas of human anatomy
• 2000+ high resolution x-rays spanning patients of all ages (all x-rays have been read by board-certified radiologists)
• Real cases with reports, diagnoses, management, and follow-up studies
• Pathologies including fractures, dislocations, infectious disease, cardiopulmonary disease, gastroenterological disease, and many more
• Filter studies by patient age, gender, body region, study, diagnosis, and lateralization
• Review x-rays by adjusting brightness, contrast, and zoom
• Clean, fast interface that's designed for clinical usage
• New content is being added regularly!
Updated to support dark mode and fixed a bug when internet was unavailable.