Discover the toxic beliefs that may be holding you back.
Understand why you feel and behave the way you do.
Take daily steps toward feeling calmer, more resilient and self-aware.
Thinkladder is a mental wellbeing app that enables you to explore your belief system, weed out and replace unhelpful ideas that stop you from living your best life.
Thinkladder gives you simple CBT and ACT-based tools and methods, proven to improve your mental wellbeing. It only takes a few minutes each day to understand yourself better and move towards the change you want.
With Thinkladder you can:
- Explore themes like Perfectionism, Self Worth, Social Distancing, Anxiety, Body Image, and Anger, and discover underlying unhelpful beliefs.
- Challenge unhelpful beliefs with insights collated by mental health professionals.
- Set time and location reminders for your selected insights.
- Use journal prompts written by therapists.
- Listen to audio practices that guide you through therapeutic visualisation and breathing techniques.
Some recent reviews:
"...thank you for developing such an invaluable app. As a self-help app, I really appreciate how it provides a plethora of helpful, positive self-affirmations to select, in order to try and replace the negative ones with. Other self-help apps ask the user to provide their own alternative affirmations, which I find that can be an impossible task - if one is so steeped in unhelpful, negative thoughts, feelings and perspectives about one's self. Everyone - no matter who they are - have doubts and insecurities about themselves selves and therefore, I feel this app is beneficial for all..."
"I love love love this app! I just discovered it, but I've been looking a long time for an app to help me cope with social anxiety/perfectionism/low self esteem... It really helps me understand my feelings and try to confront them head on!"
Journal Archives! Thanks to everyone who requested that we add a way for you to reflect on your previous gratitude, insight journal, and belief journal practices. Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard to find Journal Archives now.