Liftr is a gorgeous and capable strength training tracker, to help you love your lifting journey:
- Quickly switch between your workouts, seeing gorgeous charts, and tracking important goals
- Add from a database of 240+ exercises & 150+ beautiful animations, or add your own custom exercises
- Create re-useable templates with your routines
- A refined journal and editing for workout sets, reps, and supersets. Now with the ability to specify between Warmups, Normal Sets, and more advanced types like Myo-Reps and more!
- View progress for exercises and strength over time with graphs, charts, and personal records built-in
- Search by muscle group, or look through 40+ pieces of equipment!
- Apple Health Integration: Liftr lets you see health metrics in your journal, and also saves workouts from Apple Watch to Apple Health (including tracking heart rate, calories burned, and duration)
- Apple Watch app to track full strength training workouts, iCloud backup support, Custom App Icons, rest timer, and more!
Liftr 1.82 is another big update with lots of fixes and updates! What's new:
- A redesigned settings screen
- Fixed a bug that would show the incorrect exertion method (RPE vs. RIR)
- When editing templates, adding a new row will now auto-fill from the previous row's information (weight, reps, etc.)
- You can now copy workouts from any previous day to today! Select the workout from calendar, click "Edit Workout", click the 3 dots, and choose "Copy" to get going!